We Invite you to join THE ACADEMIC BODY OF FAMILY MEDICINE.
The College is active in the continuing medical education (CME) and continuing professional development (CPD) of Family Medicine. Pursue your personal interests in Family Medicine and contribute to its corporate development through membership of the College. Your membership counts. There is strength in numbers. Support Family Medicine. Join the College.
What Type of Membership?
- is a registered medical practitioner or has an acceptable qualification; or is a provisionally or conditionally registered medical practitioner. Provisionally registered doctors must become conditionally or fully registered within the number of years stipulated by the Singapore Medical Council;
- is a registered medical practitioner who does not qualify for Ordinary or Collegiate membership.
- is a registered medical practitioner or has an acceptable qualification;has GDFM, MMed (FM) or equivalent, or is fully registered with the Singapore Medical Council and has held a registrable or acceptable medical qualification for not less than five years;
- is engaged in family practice or equivalent.
- is a non-resident of Singapore;is a registered medical practitioner or has an acceptable qualification;has a qualification registrable or acceptable in Singapore or has an acceptable qualification;has held a registrable qualification for not less than seven years;has been engaged in family practice for not less than five years; and
- submits testimonials from two registered medical practitioners acceptable by the Board of Censors of the College.
*The membership classification of the applicant is subject to the Board of Censors’ recommendation and College Council’s approval.
What Are The Benefits?
- Substantial savings in course fees/registration fees for training programmes and FPSCs organised by the College compared to non-members.
- Priority in registration for College members.
- Complimentary copy of the quarterly “The Singapore Family Physician” journal and “The College Mirror” newsletter.
- Answers sheets for the distance learning module of the Family Practice Skills Course will be online via the SFP portal (http://www.cfps2online.org)
- GDFM Programme – special rates!
What Are The Annual Subscription Fees?
|Entrance Fee||S$ 53.50 one-time payment|
|Associate / Ordinary Membership||S$192.60 per financial year (1 Apr - 31 Mar)
S$ 96.30 per half financial year (for new members joining during second half of financial year, 1 Oct - 31 Mar)
|Overseas Membership||S$ 192.60 per financial year (1 Apr - 31 Mar)|
*Fees (Inclusive of 7% GST)
Former members who wish to rejoin the College of Family Physicians Singapore must pay any fees in arrears owed to the College in addition to current membership fees. The membership application must meet with the approval of the College Council before he/she can rejoin as a member.
How Do I Apply?
Complete the Application Form and send it to:
The Honorary Secretary
College of Family Physicians Singapore
College of Medicine Building
16 College Road, #01-02
Please make cheques payable to "College of Family Physicians Singapore".